Rodents are the small creatures with sharp incisors, short limbs and having long tail. Several physical characteristics are shared by all rodents, notably the presence of only one superior and inferior set of incisors. Mice, prairie dogs, rats, squirrels, beavers, porcupines, hamsters and guinea pigs are some of the most well-known rodents. The majority of rodents are herbivores, meaning they only eat plant matter like seeds, branches, leaves, petals, and roots. Some are predators, while others are omnivores.
Hamsters, rats, gopher, guinea pig, marmot, murids, squirrels, kangaroo rat, murinae and degu are a few names of rodents. All these rodents have different living behaviour.
In addition rodents are familiar to carry numerous diseases with them and are able to contaminate major areas in the environment and cause hantavirus pulmonary syndrome. Nonetheless fleas, which may spread plague and illnesses like lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus, live on the rodents. Headaches, meningitis and fever are common symptoms of this condition, which usually affects those with weaker immune systems. In pregnant ladies also it can create serious problems.
Rodents are famous for furniture damage in homes or the work places.they even chew paper, wood or clothes thereby leaving their virus prone saliva. The greatest damage is seen in the electrical appliances and the wires since they eat up all the insulated wires. When it comes to food stuff it is a great threat since they can even destroy the sealed food items with their sharp teeths. Even your garden crops are in danger when you have rodent infestation in your property.
Controlling them is not easy since they are experts in hiding while on the other hand letting them to stay in is very hazardous to human life since they transmit disease all along the path they move.
Tips And Tricks You Can Follow To Keep The Rodents Away From Your Property
- Make sure that all the doors are well maintained.
- Monitor that all the chimneys and vents are clean.
- Verifly the sealing of even the small holes or cracks since rodents can easily pass through small spaces.
- Make it certain that you are throwing your garbage regularly as rodents feed on them the most.
- Do not keep the food stuff uncover, ensure that you are keeping it in airtight boxes.
- Eliminate the extra access to water. This necessitates a thorough check of gutters to ensure that they are free of debris. This also allows water to flow easily through them.
- Eliminate unwanted wild animal feeders from the premises and clean up all leftover pet food after feedings.
- It is indeed a matter of picking up any falling vegetables and fruits mostly near garden plots. Rodents can get into compost piles and eat on them, therefore they must be secured.
- Vacuum and sweep your floors on a regular basis, and wash your dishes every day.
- If you are having wood piles or timber, keep them at minimum 18 inches high to the ground and at least a foot away from your house and other structures.
- Cage traps are commercially available traps for catching rodents within your house that are not hazardous to pets or children.
- Poisonous baits and toxins must not be utilise indoors. Rodents may spread poison throughout your house, putting everyone in danger.
- When you detect signs of a rat infestation, the most efficient way to get rid of them is to hire expert rodent exterminators. Rats may be hazardous, so don’t take any chances when handling them. Working with an expert will yield far better outcomes than working alone.
Call Us For Professional Rodent Control Service
Pest Control Annerley is the area’s foremost company in controlling rodent infestation in your property. We have a team with extensive experience and qualification. We provide the best and fast pest control services on the same day of booking an appointment.
Reaching us is also very simple, you just need to call us at our toll free 07 2000 4292 our rodent exterminators will be at your door steps soon. Our team respects the work they do and provides affordable and quality rodent extermination service.